Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prego Pal and updated picture

Ok, so I am pretty behind in my posting yet again. So here is a picture of me and one of my prego pals, Kari. As you can tell, she is a much prettier prego person than me! :) She is 16 weeks 4 days and I am 20 weeks 4 days in this picture. We are exactly 4 weeks apart!





















Now here is my 21 week picture. I do not feel so hot (and I don't mean temperature), but frankly when do I ever feel hot? I haven't felt hot since I was in college, ah, such is life. Oh wait, I did feel pretty on my wedding day so...but not much since :) Here it is.

3 comments:

Jamye said...

Finally a new pic! You are a pretty prego person too silly! I like the purple!!

Anjolee said...

Cute pictures. The purple shirt picture is one of my favorites of you. I thought how pretty you were in it when you sent out that e-mail.

:)

Atlee's Mom said...

You are retarded if you don't believe you are pretty. I get compliments on you all the time in pictures. You are a BEAUTIFUL person inside and out. I love you so much so have come confidence. You are a MUCH prettier prego person than I was... Just remember that. I was a tub of lard and you just have a cute little bump! Enjoy being prego and being able to be fat for a little while and it be ok!