
This is what happened:


You may not be able to tell but about half of the rug is saturated with Snuggle in the picture above, below you see how it goes under the washer and out from the sides.
The container used to have 150 oz of snuggle...now it probably has about 60...rough guess. Who knew I would pick up a container with a defective spout?
Well now I have attempted to clean, my VERY fresh smelling laundry room, only to create a floor that is slicker than snot (sorry for the icky comparison) and still not sure I got all of the snuggle out from UNDERNEATH the washing machine. I cannot move the washer/dryer stackable combo, so I suppose it will remain a mystery until Chris decides to one day move them when he gets around to tiling the floor in there.
I want to take it back, but I don't know if it is worth it. I am frustrated and tired and have swollen ankles and a big belly that made it very difficult to get down on all fours to clean this mess up.
I believe it has permanently stained a blue streak down the front of my washer and dryer too. Fun.
And to top it all off, Chris called in sick to work today because he has kidney stones, AGAIN.
Pray that we will have better luck on Sunday.


4 comments:
I've had that happen before but with laundry SOAP. Imagine all the suds and bubbles I created trying to clean it up. I feel your pain...I truly do. Here's to a better day. :)
Aww that is TERRIBLE!!!! I can imagine it taking forever to clean. I can try to come help you clean it up and scootch over your washer dryer combo. I'd love to sit in that room and sniff it a little too!
I've been praying for Tris aka Chris. I hope he's feeling better. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.
This is so the kind of thing that would happen to me too. And I feel for ya trying to clean it with a baby belly in your way.
YUCKO. At least it smells good!
Once a bottle of vinegar had a leak in it..in my car. Sickening.
Post a Comment