Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What IS that??

That is what I thought when I walked past Calli to put my sheets in the washer...

You see it?? There on the floor...

Take a closer look

Yep that's poo running down her leg. Can I get a gross?! Good thing I have yet to shampoo the carpets.

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

OH NO!!!! Been there. That sucks.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Wow, we never experienced that. Blow outs are the best right? Didn't seem to bother her a bit that sweet child. Maybe she knew you hadn't shampooed yet either :)

Evie Evie Amber said...

Wow, we never experienced that. Blow outs are the best right? Didn't seem to bother her a bit that sweet child. Maybe she knew you hadn't shampooed yet either :)

Maimee said...

Oh my! Glad I didn't have to clean that up. Aren't baby wipes a lifesaver? Bet thing ever invented!