Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend

Did I watch the super bowl - no.
Did I care to - no.

Instead I worked on my pregnancy/birth scrapbook for my girl. I am so bad because I should really already have this done, but it just seems like there is never enough time in the day. And now that she is 15 months old I cannot have all of my scrap booking stuff out around her because she gets into everything! So during this week of crazy winter weather I took every opportunity - during naps and when her Daddy was home to watch her and when her MawMaw came in town on Sunday. I made some major headway. I even went back and inserted some of the blogs I wrote during my pregnancy. And for this I must apologize. After rereading a lot of my pregnancy blogs I realized that I was not the most upbeat and cheerful pregnant person. In fact, I was quite the opposite. So I am sorry for you all being subjected to my constant whining.

Back to the title of this blog, I did watch the halftime show and I wondered whether I should consider it entertaining or be worried we were being invaded by aliens. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy many a BEP song, but their costumes were horrendous! And that my friends is all I have to say about that. I must go to bed now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Kari and Justin said...

I hear ya on the super bowl half time show...weird.

I, too, was not the most up-beat pregnant lady either, oh well!

We do need to get our kiddos together soon!!! I have a big registration test coming up in 6 weeks, so all (literally ALL) of my free time is going towards studying, but after April 2nd, let make a play date!

Amber Smith said...

All I saw was part of the half times how. Bad sound and no mics, so I walked off and changed a few diapers. I would love to see your scrapbook. I can't promise not to bawl like I did over your wedding video ha ha.We haven't don that for any of our children and it kind of makes me feel like a crap mom. You my friend are an amazing momma, scrapbook or not.