Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Has anyone seen this show? If so, are you thinking the same thing I am...WHY is this show called Dance War??

This show is more of a broadway musical of sorts. All team members are required to sing AND dance. It's like american idol combined with dancing with the stars, but there are no "stars" persay. What is up with this? If this show is in fact there because of dancing then why are these poor people required to take voice instruction and sing while they dance?

Oh and incase you are totally out of the loop, Bruno and Carrie Ann are 2 of the judges on Dancing with the Stars.

This show just completely caught me off guard when I was watching it...I was expecting some awesome dancing skills being shown on screen, but what was delivered was good and sometimes mediocre dancing with SINGING. I was just weirded out. With a name like Dance War, wouldn't you expect to see some amazing dance skills??

Maybe it's just me.



Side Note and TOTALLY off the subject:

To those who care...my dog, aka Rocket Dog, zipped out of the front door last night and ran down 4 houses. All the while I am chasing the stinkin' brat in my pajama's, because I had just got out of the shower. Chris yells for me to just come back and leave him out there, so I proceed back to the house and then Chris takes off in a playful run towards the front door and here comes my Rocket Dog, speeding past me at the speed of light and into the front door of my house. Stupid Dog. He was greeted inside by several swats on his rear from Chris. I am so tired of him running. And then this morning (it was wet outside b/c it rained last night) he comes in and runs around the living room tracking mud in all the while and then bolts for the front door...grr. Well needless to say I caught him in the entry way b/c the front door was NOT open this time and lectured him and put him in his crate without feeding him his breakfast. Because of the wonderful stunt of running around the living room and me having to chase him, I no longer had time to mess with him before work.

No worries to those dog lovers out there...Chris fed him when he got up.

Stinkin' Dog...he needs to live outside for good.

3 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

I thought you were going to say he ran out and was hit by a car. Scary! Glad he's safe in his crate and that his belly is full because of Chris's compassion :)

Atlee's Mom said...

I had the same feeling for the show!!! I don't understand it.

And DANG DOG!!! He just likes to stay in trouble!!! Sorry Lex!

Love you!!!!

Anjolee said...

I haven't watched the show. The commercial was such a pisser of annoyance to me that I haven't given it a chance.
Sorry 'bout that dog. that's a pisser too.