Happy Birthday is by far the worst possible song to sing on key, as you can tell from the above video. When Connie was first brought into our family she told us we were horrible at it, so we definitely keep at that standard of singing.
Next is something that not all families do, mine is a little on the strange side, so here are my wonderful siblings participating in a competition. Notice that I did not participate...does this mean I am the only normal one of the three? That is open for interpretation.

3 comments:
y'all are a very fun family!
:)
Whew! I'm up to date on the Lexi and family saga! I haven't checked blogs in a while :) Love the cupcake race! Laci never had a chance! I hope she had a great birthday and I hope that your birthday gets a little extra celebration due to the dreaded JURY DUTY!!!!
I TOTALLY agree that Happy Birthday is a VERY hard song to sing.
I cannot believe he ate that cupcake so fast!
Post a Comment