Then the comes the family birthday dinner. Here are a few photos from that event and of course the blessed birthday song to me :) Hehehe

My wonderful husband and I

Jamye and I

What is Levi doing? I dunno. I guess he is lost without all his girls.

Atlee (mini Laci) and I
And then there is the girl with the camera, who takes pictures of herself. Oh, RIGHT! That is my sis. Hehehe
And I finally got to see the movie I had been wanting to see all weekend on Sunday evening. Definitely, Maybe. It was cute and funny and I really enjoyed it.
Yesterday, Monday, Chris developed his second set of kidney stones and I had to take him to the doctor (not the emergency room this time thank goodness!). We just went for the CT scan this afternoon and they determined that he had one in each kidney. The one that had given him pain already that was in the left kidney is about to pass and the one that is in the right kidney has yet to cause him trouble, so they told him to get ready to feel some pain on that one because it is bigger than the one that was in his left. Please be in prayer for Chris as he goes through all this pain. Luckily the doctor prescribed some pain pills for him.
Thanks for the prayers as always and I hope everyone's week has got off to a great start!

5 comments:
laci's song was way worse:). glad to hear you had a better day after the jury duty junk. sorry that connie and the girl's weren't there...we sure had a good time w/ 'em!!
hope chris stays kidney stone free for a while!
Yay! I enjoyed re-reading all about your special weekend. We have been praying fro Chris I hope he is well soon!
You're pictures are great! You're always beautiful!
Congrats birthday girl!
Sorry we weren't there to eat your cake! Ha! Poor Chris. Tell him to watch out for those pain pills.....they sort of back you up if you know what I mean. Keep the fiber and water going my friend.....just take my word for it. :)
Hope Chris is feeling better!
Hope you had a Happy Happy Day!
Glad I could be there for the special day. Thanks for having me and I hope that everything works out with Chris, I have heard that's really rough.
Post a Comment