Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mia is 5 now!







Blowing out the candles on her ding dong cake

Can you believe it?! My little girly girl is FIVE! I think I might cry on her first day of kindergarten...I can't believe 5 years have already passed. Here are some of my favorite pictures from her party on Saturday.

Connie and Jules enjoying the slide









Mia & I
Atlee is CA-RAY-ZEE!! This picture cracks me up!

5 comments:

Anjolee said...

CUTE pictures! Loved the party! I like that picture of Mia blowing out her candles it's adorable!


I like the new picture of you too.
You look all S'Pierce-i-fied!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Still can't get over what a cute cake idea that was. Great pix.

I can see it now, you, Connie and your mom bawling outside Mia's school :)

Jamye said...

Glad to have been there! Cute pics! Stephen had a blast!

Atlee's Mom said...

I love the picture of Atlee. Cracks me up histariclly!! I was crying the first time I saw it.

And I wil totally cry on her first day of kindergarten!!! I cried at her dance recital!

Connie said...

O.k., Where have I been? I thought I checked your blog but nope...I didn't. I think Mia's birthday turned out just they way she wanted and she was so happy to have all of her big friends and little friends there to celebrate.