Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Dog Drama

When will the drama ever end? When will he become a dog rather than a puppy? When will the chewing end? When will the hyper fits/tantrums go away? Will he EVER quit the madness?!

These are questions I would like answered. Here is yet another example of how my dog is rotten, this is what he did today sometime between 6:30 and 10:00 am.

















That is right, he chewed completely through his dog harness/collar. What the heck?! How in the WORLD did he do this...is he some kind of master mind chewer? I do not know. And just in case you were wondering, that is the part of the harness that is closest to his neck. He is a weird one.

**MY THEORY** and the only possible explanation I can come up with at this point. I think that he must have been somehow doing the whole scratching with the teeth thing that dogs do and accidentally got his lower jaw/teeth stuck under the collar/harness and couldn't get his jaw loose, so his only option was to chew it free, thus giving us a dog without a dog collar/harness. This is all I've got besides declaring him certifiably insane.

Here is his guilty look after I gave him a lecture on how now he cannot go outside because if he gets loose then someone may steal him because he has no identification. (Except for the microchip planted somewhere within him, but normal people who might think he is cute cannot see that.)















Aww...isn't he cute...yeah right, don't let the rotten thing deceive you. Well actually he is kinda cute...I am just SO TIRED of his rotten puppy-ness. GOOD GRIEF.


***DISCLAIMER***
Chris says I need to stop writing things about our dog on here, because everybody is going to hate Spencer Ray. I just want everyone to know he is a sweet dog, that rarely ever barks and is very loving. I am just annoyed by him sometimes and need to vent on my blog. That's all. And as Jules would say "PEACE OUT!"

4 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ah ha ha poor Chris defending your rotten dog. Hooray for Spencer and his freedom from the evil doggie harness :)

Have a great weekend with your grown up puppy.

Anjolee said...

Crappy crappy crappy. Poor you!

Jamye said...

Awww, Spencer Ray! He's a trouble maker but you can't help but love him!

Connie said...

Big dummy.

We still love him though.

Maybe he's ADD...do they have doggy Retilin?