Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

More SNOW!

Ok, so I got off work early but it still took me over an hour to get home...I just wanted to post some more fun pictures from my snow day...yippeee...I am SO excited!

I am SO glad I left this leaning-sign up!! I willed it to snow today, because of this sign and because I wore my snowmen and snow socks! haha!


The front of my house!

This is a message for Connie, because she said I should write in the snow...and I could think of nothing else to write, so here you go Connie!!

And here are some of the pansies in my flower bed...they look so sad!

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the Snow!

Connie said...

Ha! Ha! Your funny. Here, let me write in the snow for you.......

Oh, wait! We didn't get any.

I hate Texas more than I ever have in my whole life.

Atlee's Mom said...

I love the pics at the park!!!!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Yes the park picture are amazing and I really liek the pictures of the snow at your house. I thought pansies were a cool weather flower. I think they are being very brave and strong with all that snow. I should stop referring to myself as a pansy since I am not as brave and strong as your flowers :) I'm so glad you had all that beautiful snow. This littl epiggie had none :( Ha ha ha.