Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

3rd Anniversary

















This is what we looked like before we left for our dinner date last night. We went to Southlake Town Square and walked around a bit and then ate at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was yummy and we had a wonderful relaxing evening together. I love my Christopher!

5 comments:

Kari and Justin said...

This is such a great picture of you two. Cheesecake Factory is yummy!

Can't wait to see you next week!

DesignKat said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anjolee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Connie said...

Aww...cute picture! Glad y'all had fun and I LOVE the Cheesecake factory so much.

Happy Anniversary!

Evie Evie Amber said...

What do you mean this is what you looked like BEFORE your date? Did you get frisky in the car and mess your hair up after? Hee hee hee. I'm so glad you guys have a wonderful anniversary! Plan another for next year :)