Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Well we took our Christmas pictures on Saturday. Actually I should say Ellie took our Christmas Pictures!! She did an excellent job!

We decided to have a western theme this year. Which some of you might find as odd, since I am not really the western type. Chris is. He was excited I chose this. No Spencer this year in our pictures. I was excited I chose this. HA!!

We took them at Eagle Mountain Park. If you have not been there, you should go. It is a beautiful place...and if you go, this might happen:














































That is right, this little baby deer (fawn) came right up to us and let us pet it! It was amazing! And totally cute!

Here are a few of the pictures I liked best, but I will not be posting my favorites, you will have to make sure I have your address so you can get a Christmas card with the actual picture in it! Ha! Merry Christmas!





See the lake?




Surrounded by Charlie Brown Christmas Trees (as I like to call them)


I wish we would have noticed the grass and branch in the way!



Ellie caught us in a midair skip!






4 comments:

Anjolee said...

Oh my gosh! I love the pictures. Y'all are super cute.

What the heck???? That baby deer!!! Where was it's momma? I want to pet one!

Connie said...

Mia is going to have serious fits when she finds out you pet a deer. I would have been a little afraid of it it think....as would Jules.

Cute pictures!

Evie Evie Amber said...

These are fantastic! You are so beautiful; even more so next to your hansom man. I can't wait for Christmas cards. Just placed last years on the fridge :) Did the fawn make it into the final pick? Ha ha ha.

Steph said...

ok so i think all are cute but the 2nd is my fav!

here is my address for my christmas card...HINT!

brian, steph, mattie, and ryder britt
257 harrison road
ruston, la 71270