

He is so stinking cute! I didn't actually get to hold him because I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days and I didn't want to get him sick with whatever I might possibly have, if anything besides allergies :( this was sad, but I made up for it by taking 90 pictures of the cutie and there are always more days to hold the little man!
I am behind on posting, so you will get a new years post after this one, so they will be out of order, but I felt the need to share this blessing now! I hope the rest of ya'lls weekends are off to a great start as mine is!!




2 comments:
the caption on the last pic... I almost peed my pants the first time I saw it! Too funny!
Congrats! I love the feet one...those toes are too cute.
Post a Comment