Well we got the opportunity to attend a Mavs game with Connie and Levi last Thursday and let me just say I LOVE THE MAVS!! Basketball is exciting, even if I don't understand every foul call. We had an awesome time, even if the Mavs did lose in the last few minutes of the game after they were ahead the whole time!! So sad! :( Here are some pics...

Levi & Chris

Chris and I in our jersey's.

Connie & Levi

Chris and I...MFFL on Chris' hat means Mavs Fan For Life, if you aren't down with the Mark Cuban lingo.

Connie & I...finally one of us where my face doesn't look gigantic next to her cute tiny one!
The Mavs warming up
A gigantic cookie I ate...so yummy, but I typically like my chocolate chip cookies light on the chocolate, this one had TONS of chocolate, so it was a little overwhelming.
The final score :( But the Celtics are doing really well again this year, so we knew it would be a tough game. Still sad though.
GO MAVS!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I can almost hear the chanting of "Go Mavs." That is a giant cookie with overwhelming chocolate goodness! Yum!
Your skin is SO pretty in these pics.
I love the two couples pictures. Those are really good pictures.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment