I feel the need to say, I think her version of "watching Chris" would just be to sit on the toilet while he is in the shower so she could talk to him. Kinda funny anyways how she changed her mind after she saw him in his boxers! HAHAHAHA!!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
You want to watch WHAT??
Atlee came and hung out with Chris and I for a little while yesterday while her mommy and Blake went to see a movie. She was quite consistent on one thing...what might be you ask, well take a look at the video. It took me FOREVER to get her to say it again once I had the video rolling, but she quickly changed her mind. Funny stuff I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL!!! HAHAHAAHA! I have one weird child I tell ya!!! Let me add on to the explaination that she's ALWAYS with me so yes she takes showers or sits on the toliet and talks to me while I'm showering but still... what a weirdo!?!?! I like how she changes her mind so fast! Thanks again for watching her!!
Too funny! Little kids are the best!
That is so cute. It was great getting talk to you guys last night. Oh and that movie is called "New in Town"
Funny stuff! Weird request but what a girl wants...
Post a Comment