Connie is 31...oops...I mean uh, 29! Hehehe :) I only say this because she tried to convince Mia, who for some reason was not so convinced, that she was 29. Mia said "39?!" To which Connie said "NO! Not 39! 29 Mia! Get it straight! OK, fine, I am 31! Happy?!" or something like that...it just cracked me up :) You've got to be careful what you tell Miss Mia, because now that she has passed through kindergarten she will catch you if you tell her something false or isn't nice. I have pictures from her precious kindergarten graduation this week, but that will come later, I have some playing to do in photoshop first!
Here are a couple of pictures to commemorate Connie's birthday:

The pretty flowers that Levi got for Connie

Connie and her loves...Levi looks pretty dopey, but that is normal.
3 comments:
When I saw that you had updated your blog and the title was "Connie had a birthday" I thought, Oh, Lord, I haven't seen the pictures yet, hope I don't look dumb.
It's actually a pretty funny picture but I think Mia needs some work done on her ghostly glow. Think you can give her a tan?
I had a great birthday! Thanks for celebrating with me!
I like Connie's hair in that picture. I will have to tell her.
Connie: I actually did give that photo a "tan"...poor Mia just wasn't much affected by it!
Post a Comment