Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Eight...

I know exactly eight other women who are due within a month of my due date! Craziness, right? And most of these girls I will attend or help with their baby shower, I think ;)

It must be the right time to have babies...

Oh and I definitely have a pooch now...Chris and I decided it really just looks like I am getting fat and does not look like a baby bump...it looks more like a beer gut. And in case you are concerned, no, I DO NOT drink beer, YUCK! Anyways, I have a doctor's appointment today, so we shall see what she has to say about this baby (and me of course).

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

Keep us posted! Can't wait to see your tiny baby bump.

One more to add to your list....Trica (Jones) Walker

Kari and Justin said...

So...how did your appointment go? You are going to be such a cute pregnant lady!!

Kari and Justin said...

Do you know a woman named Cyndee Birchfield? She is a friend of a friend and she is exactly 16 weeks today (Monday 5/4). I ask because I think she lives in your area and I was wondering if she is one of the "8".

Ellie said...

I have yet to seen a pooch!