Haha, well make it eleven pregnant women I know! I do not know the one that Kari listed (sorry Kari!) but I do know the one that Anjolee mentioned. And then there is a friend of a friend who lives in another state and now, yesterday, my doctor tells me she is pregnant and due a few days from me! She still hopes she delivers my baby...goodness!
Anyways, yesterday's appointment went well. They remodeled the waiting room of my doctor's office and at first I thought I was in the wrong place. I ended up waiting in this newly remodeled room for nearly 50 minutes...all the while listening to a lady talk incessantly about her second pregnancy and how she believes her church is the best because they have no money and they can't figure out how they are going to make it, but there church is there for them, so she knows it will work out. She had some good things to say, but I seriously wish she would have taken a breather at some point...I was exhausted before I went in and she was talking so loudly that you couldn't help but hear every single blessed detail of her life story. I honestly did not need to know all of the details she shared but she just put it all out there!
But back to my 2 minute appointment...I went in, got my self checked and then the Dr came in and listened to the heart beat and that was it! Two minutes with the doctor...approximately 8 minutes waiting in the exam room and bam an hour of my life has passed. The doctor said everything looked/sounded good. My next appointment is on June 4th and that is when we find out the gender...Chris and I cannot wait!!
I have posted a poll on the right, please vote when you get a chance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad the heartbeat sounded good! I hope your doctor gets to deliver your baby. I had an appointment at 10:30 once and I didn't leave until 1:30! AND I had Little Miss Mckenzee with me the whole time. I had waited and waited and waited and then my doctor had to deliver a baby or something. It was an exhausting morning.
I have to think for a bit before I vote. I am not sure what my guess will be.
Oh, and my mom found out because she reads your blog sometimes. I know you said to wait on telling her so your mom could announce in SS, but she saw on her own so that was that. I forgot to tell you how that went down.
yall are havin' a girl. i can feel it in my bones!
if it were a boy....i have one word: SPOILED!!!!!
thats what ryder is and gonna be:)
I say it's a boy but Atlee claims you are having a boy AND a girl so good luck with that. She may cry if it doesn't come true.
I will have to think about my gender guess...but remember, whatever I guess it will be the opposite. I am 0 for 3 with gender guessing...
I am going to guess boy. I don't know why, I started to say girl, but then looked at the McCalip family and changed my mind. That story of the loud blessed women is so funny, I can just picture it. Also, you might know 12 pregnant women (ssshhhh, don't say anything because I haven't even taken a test yet I just have a serious hunch, well that and some tender breasts). Oh, and I can't wait to see updated baby bump pics!
Congratulations Lexi (and Chris)! I don't think I have had a chance to tell you that yet. I think it will be a boy.
Post a Comment