I received: a book for first time moms from my mom-in-law, a yummy butterfinger crisp from the girlies and a GIANT box of chocolates from Chris. Here is a picture to prove my point:
It is 2.5 pounds of chocolate and takes up almost the entire top of my stove! And I still have not finished it by the way and I have been sharing...anyone in need of some chocolates, just stop by I have plenty :)
On Monday Chris surprised me with dinner ready when I got home...he also had went shopping for me that day and purchased me 3 new outfits from Mimi Maternity, a new pair of flip flops and a new bra. Ok, so maybe you didn't need to know the last gift, but it was just as thoughtful. He is so cute and sweet :) I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Here is a picture of some of the stuff he bought me. I tried to take pics wearing the outfits, but I looked like poo, so those will have to come later.
On the left there is a blue shirt, brown capri's, in the middle is one of the new flip flops, a dress and a tummy tube (which I am not even sure how to use or what you do with it...any help/advice is appreciated) and on the right is khaki shorts and a black shirt.
Oh and he also took me out for frozen custard after we ate, at the place we got engaged Woolley's, as he stated "Where it all started..."



6 comments:
Of course you are a mother! I'm glad you had a good first mother's day. Chris did good....
You are definitely a mother. You take care of that baby in your belly all day everyday. I am glad you had such a great first Mother's DAy! Way to go Chris!
Call me about the belly tube/band and I will try to explain it to you...if that doesn't work then I will send you some pics of me in mine.
Of course you're a mommy! Why would I be buying a glow worm...even though I know Chris wanted to play with it. I am glad that you had a good Mother's Day!
Aww Chris is a sweet husband! I'm glad you had a great first mother's day! I can't wait to meet that baby!!!
You are a mom! And you're going to be the most fantastic mom on the planet, especially in the moments you feel you're not. God is giving you this child because He knows you can do it and He's ready to see His beloved Lexi in action! Congratulations on all your new mommy stuff. I'm so sorry to be so behind on the blogs. You and Connie are quite the stress removal duo. What would I do without your blogs?! No, don't even think about it!
Post a Comment