Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures from Last weekend...

Last weekend the girlie girls stayed the night with me on Friday and all day Saturday so their mommy and daddy could get them moved into their HOUSE!! Yay for Connie & Levi! Their new house is in a great neighborhood, has tons of awesome space and a BEAUTIFUL yard! I am SO glad they finally have a home :)

Anyways here are a couple of pictures of the girls in their new sunglasses, that I just HAD to buy them! (Who wouldn't I - I mean they do look super cute, don't they?)



Miss Jules in her new pink and orange sunglasses (and of course a purse to match)




















Mia in her blue sunglasses with white/silver stars on them - it was Mia's idea that they needed purses to match their sunglasses and I couldn't afford to buy them purses too, so we raided my old purses stock that they play with at the house when we got back and found them each one to wear and take home. They were happy - and that's all that matters :)












Little Mr. Isaac was dedicated at church last Sunday. Church lighting is always so difficult to take good pictures in! I guess I need some advice on how to get some good ones (maybe Natalie can give me a hint ;) but it could just be the fact that I don't have a professional camera).




Isaac and Mawmaw


















The family :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

The girls look so cute in their sunglasses. Thanks for watching them for us b/c as you know...it was a long and stressful day. Jules said today she misses the "partment" and her bump-beds. I DON'T. Sorry Jules, can't relate.