Well today is the Thursday after Christmas and it is time to go back to work! Fortunately I only have to work today and tomorrow and then I am off again on Monday and Tuesday, so its not too bad. Last night was awful though and I only slept 2 hours and tossed and turned the remainder of the night. I am SO very tired today, so I hope this 10-hour day goes by quickly!
Chris & I's Christmas was wonderful and we had a great time with our families! We got a surprise visit from a special guest at my family's Christmas celebration...you will have to wait and see who it is. I will post pictures soon. I hope you all had a great few days off with your families as well. This is all for now...I will post more with pictures, hopefully tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment