- By ironing my husbands 2 pairs of jeans, 3 khaki pants, 1 gray pinstripe pant, 7 short sleeved button ups and 17 long-sleeved button up shirts and my 2 long sleeved shirts...I see just how lucky he is to have me...hehe totally kidding!! Real thankful thought: we have PLENTY of clothes to wear.
- I obviously have a good, nice iron that I own.
- I have electricity.
- I have a loved one for whom I can iron...my wonderul husband!
How silly that something I hate makes me so thankful for other things. God is opening my eyes today! I hope he shows you what you can be thankful for too!

3 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! You are right...we are so blessed. I have been cleaning all morning and am exhausted and this was helpful for me to read. We have much to thankful for.
Hooray! You will create hours of entertainment and smiles for me at work!
You are so right! I love becoming thankful doing the things I do not enjoy.
See you Monday!
Congrats on the blog!
I knew it would just be a matter of time! You could not resist the magnetic force that is "THE BLOG".
I can't believe you did all that ironing. Gag. But, yes, we are all spoiled with all of these luxuries. I like being spoiled.
Post a Comment