Our Christmas Eve consisted of making our arms completely sore playing carnival games and bowling on the nintendo Wii. I was surprised because I am not normally a video game player, because I simply stink at them. But the Wii is different and was very fun. Teresa got a completely humiliating video of Chris, Michael, Ron and I playing one of the carnival games where we are flailing our arms about looking completely ridiculous, but it was fun nonetheless.
Christmas Day Chris' mom made a great breakfast and we hung out til Joe, Misti, Ben & Taylor came and then opened tons of presents. It was a great time for all. We were very spoiled this year by Chris' parents and family in general. That night while everyone play cards, I watched Holiday Inn and then played with Ben and built things with his tinkertoys. We had a good time and built a couple of cool things. Check them out in the slide show!
Now for the literally stinky news. Spencer had a nasty present for us Christmas morning. A nice large pile of poo in his crate. He was obviously sick because this does not happen regularly. And he wouldn't eat his breakfast, which is also abnormal because he usually inhales it within a minute. He was acting really sluggish and had another accident in the house later that day. Then on the day after Christmas he had even more nasty runny poo in his crate which was SO stinky and had blood in it so I got worried and called the vet. It would have cost us way too much money to take him in and we were supposed to be at my parents house by 10:30 that morning to start our family Christmas. So the vet told me I could feed him pedialyte and he should start to feel better. And he did...so our pup-pup is doing well and being all hyperactive again...like normal unfortunately. Sometimes he has way to much energy for me so it was kinda nice him being all lazy.



No comments:
Post a Comment