O.k., first, it's hard to type with this git up you put on my finger.
Second, Jules needed a spanking for hitting your camera...if I'd a known she was doing that! Oh, her hiney would have had something to show on it...my handprint.
Third, I'm sorry they are so freaking hyper and crazy when they enter your door. I swear...it's like they are aliens. They both fell asleep in the car on the way home even after THAT episode in the bathtub. It's just something about your house....
that looked like a boxing match with someone yelling on the side for her to take you down. i can't help that i laughed about it even though i see her Momma said she was in trouble.
4 comments:
O.k., first, it's hard to type with this git up you put on my finger.
Second, Jules needed a spanking for hitting your camera...if I'd a known she was doing that! Oh, her hiney would have had something to show on it...my handprint.
Third, I'm sorry they are so freaking hyper and crazy when they enter your door. I swear...it's like they are aliens. They both fell asleep in the car on the way home even after THAT episode in the bathtub. It's just something about your house....
Ha ha ha monkeys indeed! Those are some fun girls and I know they love spending time with fun Aunt Lexi!
Bobo's bah ha ha!
that looked like a boxing match with someone yelling on the side for her to take you down. i can't help that i laughed about it even though i see her Momma said she was in trouble.
You will be such a good mom! I love the zebra print bath room!
Post a Comment