So I watched A
tlee for a couple of hours on Sunday and after a cocoa powder disaster while making chocolate cookies...all over her pretty ivo
ry and pink sweater and her saying "it's o-tay, it's o-tay...I fix it" she wandered off to the table and found my Bible. She then requested that I read it saying "Leh-key...Read!" so we read one chapter of Psalms, a verse here and a verse there...wherever she flipped the page really. She would flip then point and say "here" I would read that verse and then we would go on to the next. I thought this was too cute so here are some pictures, because you know I take way too many pictures.
tlee for a couple of hours on Sunday and after a cocoa powder disaster while making chocolate cookies...all over her pretty ivo
ry and pink sweater and her saying "it's o-tay, it's o-tay...I fix it" she wandered off to the table and found my Bible. She then requested that I read it saying "Leh-key...Read!" so we read one chapter of Psalms, a verse here and a verse there...wherever she flipped the page really. She would flip then point and say "here" I would read that verse and then we would go on to the next. I thought this was too cute so here are some pictures, because you know I take way too many pictures.
And here is a video...she is too cute I tell you!

2 comments:
Your description at the "Gymnastics Meeting" was cute but acutally seeing Atlee in the video was adorable! I'm so glad you've started a blog. I really enjoy reading it :) Have a wonderful weekend and a fun fun New Years!
cuteness! Little miss Atlee
Post a Comment