Ok so well after visiting CVS to get the pedialyte for our pup-pup we headed to my mom and dad's for Christmas brunch. SO YUMMY! I love breakfast foods! We had bacon, gravy, chocolate gravy, biscuits and Grandma H's famous pancakes. I don't know how she makes them so good, but she does! Grandma H was the big surprise for the day, because no one knew she was coming down for Christmas. It was a good surprise too.
We opened presents shortly after gorging ourselves with brunch and then let the girly girls take naps and we started a movie but decided to go to Target to do some after Christmas shopping. Then we came back and made the typical Christmas dinner and finished the night off with some Wii bowling. The whole family got involved and we had a fantastic time. A GREAT Christmas all around...at all the places we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think I'm just going to add a link to your blog for my Christmas post. Ha! I am just going to steal your pictures and post them on mine b/c I didn't get very many. I am not as good as you as taking pictures. So, basically we will have the same slide show. Or I really may just post a link. How lazy of me! I just took a nap....why do I do that to myself? I feel like poo.
We had fun with everybody too!
Post a Comment