And now here are a couple of cute videos to add to the mix. The first one is of of Atlee...er I mean Laci, singing...the motions you see Atlee making are partial sign language to the song.
Now for the next star of the evening...it is Jules as she sings her version of the ABC's



3 comments:
My my you've been busy! I would have been emotional over the puppy-fiascos as well. I'm so glad that you are safe and sound after the red light! Don't feel one bit silly when emotions rule the day. Those emotions will come in handy. God made you oh so caring and those feelings have great purpose :)
Thanks for sharing all your Christmas joys. I'm so glad you were able to see all of your family. Those nieces and nephews get cuter and cuter!
We'll pray for your puppy and most of all for you and Chris! Puppies I tell ya! :)
Have a wonderful new years.
Cute girly girls! I also really liked the picture of the cards in your slide show. That was cool. Glad you had fun with your fam!
I took that picture! Me Me Me! It was Me! I took the really cool card picture Anjolee. Ha!
I'm such a show stealer.
We had fun playing cards but that game gives me a migraine. I need something slower paced like go fish.
Post a Comment