I never posted pictures after we replaced the sheet rock on the ceiling and added a wall to enclose my laundry room. So here are some pictures of that event:

No ceiling

no ceiling in laundry room

framing in the laundry room

ceiling done...measuring for the door

this made me very nervous...

new door...what I want ALL the doors to look like in my house eventually
Now here are the pictures of our latest cleaning adventure. As you will see, Chris and I FINALLY got his tool chest/work bench put together that I got him 2 Christmas' ago and we put together a couple of shelving units to stack all of our stuff on. The Rubbermaid one was easy and Chris had it put together in minutes...the metal one on the other hand, was not so easy. Nuts and bolts everywhere, the thing took FOREVER to get everything in place so it was finally stable...I do not recommend the purchase of these metal shelves to anyone. Chris got frustrated and then had to go get ready for work, so I ended up finishing that little project and I think I did a pretty good job.
ceiling with lights...dad helped put in
the new metal shelves and his work bench
my plastic shelves and peg board wall - exterior wall of laundry room
I know, seeing a slightly cleaner garage may not be all that exciting to you, but I REALLY want to get this task completed and posting on here keeps me accountable. Now, if I could just pay off some things and start saving for my garage doors...




2 comments:
Lookin' good! Exciting to see such progress!
Pshaw! This is very exciting, especially since we don't even have a garage! Way to go, I know this makes you feel much better. It looks really nice. Happy parking momma ♥
Post a Comment