Here is a picture of my ankles on Tuesday evening...completely swollen and hurting like a mother to walk on them, stand, bend my ankle, move my little toes...etc.

And here they are this morning. Completely not swollen (or to the best of my knowledge) and resembling what looks like my normal-sized feet.
Sorry for those of you who are grossed out by feet. I am one of those such people actually but at as long as I don't have to touch them or have them touch me I am fine, pictures are ok...of "nice-looking" feet of course. And I don't consider my feet necessarily gross...or at least I hope they don't look that way :)
Anyways, in the last picture I hope it proves that there are actually bones in my ankles and feet. Sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. Here's off to another day at work...we shall see what this weekend holds: to be swollen or not to be swollen...that is the question!

5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry! I laughed... it's SUCH a difference. You do have ankles and if anyone is mean to you about your "fat ankles" let me know. I'm still your proctector! I'll throw a jessica at them or something ;)
this time it looks like the right one is bigger! That's weird that it started so early too. So, I'm thinking boots would never be a good idea. You just might not get them off at the end of the day!
Aaaww Lexi this is sad. You need to milk it for all it's worth and stay on the couch. Your opportunity to do such things is quickly going to come to a dramatic halt!
Bless your heart! That looks terrible.
That is a HUGE difference! I was only imagining the swelling, but this leaves no room for me to wonder. I hope you get plenty of time to rest and prop up your feet momma!
Post a Comment