TOTALLY CUTE! I love you and ur growing belly. It's ok to get 'big' your prego! You are smaller than me... I have pictures to prove it if you want to see ok? Only 3 months... I'm so ready... SO READY!
Our belly's look so different! We need to take another buddies picture soon...now that it actually looks like we are pregnant and not just "thick" around the middle. I can't believe you are almost in your third trimester!! So exicting! Her room looks like it is coming along nicely, too. Love those colors you have chosen!
6 comments:
Awww, cute! Showed the pic to the fam, they can't believe how much you have changed since we all went out to eat.
So cute! You are carrying her so high. That's the way I carried Riley.
p.s. got ur check, thanks
Yes you are definitely bigger! You look adorable. Hope your legs are feeling better.
TOTALLY CUTE! I love you and ur growing belly. It's ok to get 'big' your prego! You are smaller than me... I have pictures to prove it if you want to see ok? Only 3 months... I'm so ready... SO READY!
Well, if you were getting smaller I'd be a little concerned! You look so cute!
Our belly's look so different! We need to take another buddies picture soon...now that it actually looks like we are pregnant and not just "thick" around the middle. I can't believe you are almost in your third trimester!! So exicting! Her room looks like it is coming along nicely, too. Love those colors you have chosen!
Post a Comment