Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hannah Montana

So last night we ate Taco Bueno and then did toes before going to see the Hannah Montana movie at the dollar theater with 4 crazy kiddos. Here is a picture of the kiddos and then of their toes...






































It was pretty comical because we were trying to do this all before we left to go see the movie at 7:25...I didn't get home til after 6:00 so you can see the time crunch of trying to get 4 kids fed and then toes done. But we were successful. And then we rush to the theater only to realize Connie left her wallet at my house...you know the wallet with the tickets in it!! Luckily we explained to the manager that we had lost a wallet with our tickets in it and they let us in with out any tickets! She must have seen the desperation in our faces with the four kids! So see, there really are nice people in the world :)

Oh and I highly recommend the Hannah Montana movie. It was cute and funny and filled with cute songs for the kids to sing to. It had absolutely nothing bad in it, which is surprising considering the cartoon movies that are released now are filled with questionable language and actions. I enjoyed it and laughed out loud several times. I think I might buy it...you know, I AM having a little girl so it will come in handy down the road...

3 comments:

Jamye said...

Hmm...Hannah Montana...might check it out. The toes were cute too and very colorful!

Kari and Justin said...

Sure Lexi, I'm sure you are buying the movie for your daughter... ;)

Lexi said...

dang...Kari is on to me...