Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

23 Weeks

Ok, so just be prepared...this photo was taken at 1:15 this morning. That's right 1:15 AM. Why on earth do you ask would I be up at this hour? On a work night? Oh, because I went to play Mystery Date with Mattie, Ryder Roo (hehehe, I like calling him this), Julesie and Mia. When in all actuality I didn't really play myself. But that was why Chris and I went over there in the first place. Mattie needed to play and so playing is what happened.


After all the kiddos went to bed Levi, Chris, Connie and I continued our conversations well past midnight. Thus resulting in not getting home til around one and Chris had to unload mattresses out of the back of his truck and I forced him to take my picture before I got into the shower to go to bed. And yes, I am tired today...5:30 came WAY too early. But I had a fun day...I will post on that later. I need to go get into the shower now because it is after 11 already!



5 comments:

Atlee's Mom said...

SO stinking CUTE! That's what you are! Love ur little baby bump.

Zion said...

You still look so pretty anyway even if you are sleep deprived. That will come in handy for when the baby is here.

Anjolee said...

So pretty! I love that top. This might be my favorite picture yet.

Jamye said...

I agree with Anjolee I like your top. It's cute! So's the prego belly. :)

taraandandy said...

Congrats! You look so cute! How are you feeling? When is the due date?