Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Purchases

Now here are some items we have purchased for our baby girl.


The crib...with the material I chose for her bedding. We are leaving the walls in there blue. Accenting her room with browns and a coral/pink color and of course a few Cinderella things here and there. (Anjolee I am FINALLY going to get the picture you got me one year for Christmas framed and put up in this room!) Oh and this is a convertible crib that changes from a crib, to toddler bed and then to a full size bed. We ordered the conversion pieces and are still awaiting their arrival.


















Her dresser -- the stuff on there is what was on the old piece of furniture that was in the room...I do not know if all of it will stay. Oh and we also ordered a glider/rocker...it will probably not be in until September, so I will post pictures of that later.




















The old chest of drawers I have yet to empty and get out of the room...






















And my sweet sister, Laci, gave us her infant car seat, two bases, toddler car seat and stroller. All matching. Here is a picture of the toddler car seat.






















I showed you that to justify my purchase this past weekend in Wichita Falls...I bought this car seat cover to make it super cute and girly. Normally I would not spend this amount of money on something so silly, but since I did not have to purchase any of the car seats, I reasoned with myself that it was ok to blow money on this:





















And I of course had to purchase this while I was there...hopefully it truly is a miracle and will allow our baby girl peaceful naps and sleep times.





















And because of my massive purchase and just for entering into the store, I got to put 7 tickets into the box to win this:

















It is a Cherry twin size bed with trundle. I do not know how this would fit in the room with all her other stuff, but if you re-read above, her crib does not convert to a twin, so this would come in handy :) I am not sure if the wood will match exactly either, but I hope I win!!

That is my latest on the baby preparation. Whew! I am tired...

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

I LOVE your furniture and fabric!

I have no recollection of the picture you are referring to so I am looking forward to seeing it.

I am jealous you got to go to that store! I want to go so bad. I actually tried to find that bed online when she posted it just to see what it was worth and I can't find it. It is gorgeous. I will hope for you to win it or one of the other prizes....unless I get to go get my own ticket!! :) I probably won't because I'm not driving there alone and my hubby's not taking me!

Your car seat cover is cute too! I can't wait to meet her!

Jamye said...

I love the car seat cover and the dark color of the furniture! Good choices!!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Wow! Shell's be stylin' for sure. It's all so pretty Lexi! I'm jealous :)

Evie Evie Amber said...

P.S. the swaddle blanket is a life saver!