Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Leaving today for a long weekend

So we are leaving today for a long weekend visiting my in-laws. I am super excited to have a weekend to relax and to celebrate our countries freedom as well as my wonderful husband's birthday!! His birthday is the 5th and we are grilling out to celebrate him and his awesomeness :)


We have to take Chris' truck...not our first choice for travel, but we are exchanging some mattresses with Ron and Teresa. And we have to take Spencer...booo! I wish I had someone to watch him but I don't feel like it is fair to ask anyone to do that over the holiday weekend. I went outside earlier because he was barking up a storm in a mean bark and much to my dismay he is digging like a wild crazy dog in the bed of a new rose bush.









This picture doesn't really do his dirtiness justice. Now I am going to have to bathe him before our trip...you know my favorite thing to do when I am tryin to clean house, do laundry, and pack before our trip. You see, because we are hauling these other large items this onery fool has to be inside the truck with us in all of his blessed stinkiness. And incase you forgot, I have a heightened sense of smell right now, so when I say stinkiness I mean the kind that might make me barf during a 2 hour long car ride. Pray this all works out.
Stinky little ornery Spencer...

2 comments:

Zion said...

You are probably back by now, but hopefully it all went well. Our dog Crew lives with my parents now, but I remember having to find a place for him when we traveled that was always a pain.

Anjolee said...

Hey, hope you had fun! Did you go by the store and get your tickets for the drawing? I was just wondering how far along things were there.